Thursday, July 24, 2008

Lulu of the Week: The Law's A Ass


It's been a hectic week, but I figured I could at least post a Lulu of the Week Award because after all, it wouldn't take long to find a winner. And sure enough, about twenty seconds of perusing comments at Comfort's blog (whatever it's called this week) turned up the following gem:

shiver(curtis) said:

Ray, a lawsuit could be an excellent oportunity to call into question what is being taught in schools. I say, if someone ever does file suit against you, you take it to trial, make a call for all us "creationists" for support, I would help you will all the funding I could, as I'm sure many here would. I would love to see a trial go to court regarding creation vs evolution, truth vs deception. I wonder how just the justice system really is, how biased the justice system really proves itself to be. Would they side with truth or evolution, would they be honest about where the evidence leads or would they interpret it to suit their presupposition?

I think we all know the answer based on the past.

And Ray, I trust you would interject with:

Acts 24:25

And as he reasoned about righteousness and self-control and the coming judgment (posted July 23, 2008 12:16 PM)


Curtis, m'man, I have five words for you: Dover, Pennsylvania, December 20, 2005.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, he really didn't think or research before he typed that out. But, then again it's Ray's so thinking and research are pretty much out the window.

Would you mind if I asked you to turn on the feed for your blog? You don't have to, it just gives me a snippet of your latest post on my sidebar and lets me know when you've updated.....at least when blogger isn't acting buggy it does.